The William H. Gates Sr. Institute for Population and Reproductive Health & The Demographic Dividend Initiativeinvite you to the following webinar 🗓️ Monday, 11 December 2023🕑 9:30 AM EST // 2:30 PM GMT💬 English // français📍 via Zoom This edition of the...
W. H. Gates Institute News
Subscribe to Positive Disruptions below for the latest from the Institute
Kwame Nkrumah University in Ghana Receives Funding to Facilitate Strategic Leadership Training for Health Systems Transformation
Mastercard Foundation recently funded Kwame Nkrumah University's seminar on health systems transformation over the next five years for participants from the Ghana Health Service. As a William H. Gates Sr. Institute Center of Reproductive Health Excellence, the...
Gates Institute Director Jose ‘Oying’ Rimon to Retire after Distinguished Career Championing Global Health Causes Such as Family Planning and Reproductive Health
Jose G. “Oying” Rimon II, Director of the Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health and Senior Scientist at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, has announced his retirement after a notable career spanning more than 40 years.
William H. Gates Sr. Institute for Population and Reproductive Health Unveils Refreshed Strategy through 2030
William H. Gates Sr. Institute for Population and Reproductive Health proudly announces the launch of our 2023-2030 strategy. Through our participatory strategic refresh process, our vision has remained steadfast: a future where scholarship and science improve health and transform lives at scale.
Bloomberg School Honors William H. Gates Sr. with New Name for Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health
The Institute’s new name honors the late William H. Gates Sr. (1925-2020) and his inspirational role in philanthropy and lifelong contributions to improving global health and health equity.
Local Governments are Key to Financing a Sustainable Urban Future for All: TCI’s Approach to Mobilizing Local Resources for Family Planning The Challenge Initiative (TCI) and the International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP) held this conversation on...
Explore all the events, resources, and videos from Gates Institute celebrating World Contraception Day 2023!
- Championing Equity and Inclusivity: Goodness Odey’s Inspiring Journey as an ICFP2022 Youth Trailblazeron October 17, 2023
- Notice About Fraudulent ICFP Websiteson August 1, 2023
- The ICFP2022 Recap Report is out nowon April 20, 2023
- Jose ‘Oying’ Rimon Pays Tribute to Dr. Clea Finkle, a Dear Colleague Who Helped Create The Challenge Initiativeon December 5, 2023
- Family Health Days at Basic Health Unit in Faisalabad, Pakistan, Leads to Increase in Family Planning Uptakeon November 28, 2023
- Naga City Teen Hub Offers Non-Judgmental Guidance for Teen Mothers to Keep Them in Schoolon October 30, 2023
- Advance Family Planning Partners Meeting 2022on September 16, 2022
- The Central African Republic for the first time allocates domestic resources for family planningon June 24, 2022
- New Power of Advocacy Report Charts the Impact of AFPon April 25, 2022
- Achieving reductions in the unmet need for contraception with postpartum family planning counselling in Ethiopia, 2019–2020: a national longitudinal studyon November 28, 2023
- Investigating the relationship between growing season quality and childbearing goalson November 28, 2023
- Determinants of COVID-19 knowledge and self-action among African women: Evidence from Burkina Faso, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, and Nigeriaon November 28, 2023