Gates Institute News
Subscribe to Positive Disruptions for the latest from Gates Institute.
News & Updates from Gates Institute
WATCH: Demographic Dividend Webinar Featuring Dr. Gretchen Donehower
Demographic Dividend Luminaries Series The Price Tag of Women’s Work at Home: Research and Policy Implications to Attaining a Demographic Dividend The Bill & Melinda Gates...
Webinar: At the Nexus of Reproductive Health, Gender Equity, & Climate Change
At the Nexus of Reproductive Health, Gender Equity, & Climate Change The Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health was honored to host gender and climate expert...
The world’s peak population may be smaller than expected: Gates Institute Director quoted
Jose Oying Rimon II, Director of the Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, was recently featured in an article...
Science and health must drive decisions on abortion access
Recent federal court rulings to restrict use of FDA-approved drug mifepristone are inconsistent with evidence on safety and efficacy Recent decisions regarding approval of the FDA-approved drug...
Leadership in Research and Best Practices at #PAA2023
Please scroll within the box to view all the newsletter content. From the Institute's Director Gates Institute has historically played a leadership role in filling critical gaps in...
British Medical Journal Open Publishes Demographic Dividend Effort Index Tool
For more information, please contact:email@example.com DATEApril 12, 2023 British Medical Journal Open Publishes Gates Institute’s Novel Demographic Dividend Effort Index Tool...
Gates Institute at #PAA2023
Engage with Gates Institute at #PAA2023 The Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health is excited to be a part of the 2023 Population Association of America (PAA) Annual Meeting in New...
Spotlight: Three 120 Under 40 Leaders Empowering Women in SRHR
This International Women's Day, Gates Institute celebrates three 120 Under 40 winners working to create a world free of bias, stereotypes, and discrimination. Below, read about the innovative work...
PAI Catalyst Sessions: A Conversation with Jose “Oying” Rimon
VIRTUAL EVENT Tuesday, 11 October 2022 10:00 AM EDTAn estimated 257 million women around the world who want to avoid pregnancy are not using safe, modern methods of contraception. And of these...
Ingenuity Fund: Youth’s Groundbreaking Solutions to Today’s Family Planning Challenges
Date: September 26, 2022 Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET / 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CAT Register Now In commemoration of World Contraception Day on September 26, hear from winners of the third round of the...
Gates Institute Through the Years: Pivotal Events, Riveting Conversations
The Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health is hosting the first event in its new seminar series highlighting notable stories and accomplishments from the Gates...
WATCH: Demographic Dividend Webinar Featuring Dr. David Canning
The inaugural session of the Demographic Dividend (DD) Luminaries Event Series co-hosted by the Bill & Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health, the Demographic Dividend...
- The ICFP2022 Recap Report is out nowon April 20, 2023
- Meaningful Engagement of Men and Boys in SRHR: The Truth About Vasectomieson March 30, 2023
- Faith Resource Muslim Leaderson March 3, 2023
- Age-Disaggregated Data For Decision-Making Informs AYSRH Advocacy Efforts In Dipolog City, Philippineson May 30, 2023
- The Critical Importance of Health System Engagement in Lomé, Togo, for Sustained FP Fundingon May 25, 2023
- After Graduating from TCI, Ogun State Continues to Sustain Family Planning Interventions and Financingon May 16, 2023
- Data for local decision-making, not a mere reporting requirement: development of an index to measure facility-level use of HMIS dataon May 15, 2023
- Intersection of reproductive coercion and intimate partner violence: cross-sectional influences on women’s contraceptive use in Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire and Kenyaon May 15, 2023
- Fertility and contraceptive dynamics amidst COVID-19: who is at greatest risk for unintended pregnancy among a cohort of adolescents and young adults in Nairobi, Kenya?on May 15, 2023
- Advance Family Planning Partners Meeting 2022on September 16, 2022
- The Central African Republic for the first time allocates domestic resources for family planningon June 24, 2022
- New Power of Advocacy Report Charts the Impact of AFPon April 25, 2022