College of Health Sciences
Family Health Research and Development Center (FHRDC)
This partnership is not active.
Goal: To build and provide leadership in family health research that contributes to national, regional and international development priorities through the conduct of sound scientific research, training and advocacy in population and reproductive health and rights, including family planning.
- Enhance the conduct of research in reproductive health priority areas with emphasis on Family Planning;
- Develop faculty and student research skills in RH
- Strengthen reproductive health education and training at health facilities and community level
- Provide data management and statistical analysis support to faculty, students and family planning service units
- Promote and advocate for the translation of reproductive health findings into policy and practice
Fred E. Makumbi, MHS, PhD (email@example.com)
Senior Lecturer and Head
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Head, Family Health Research and Development Center
MakSPH Building, P. O. Box 7072, Kampala,Uganda